California Business and Professions code §4990.16 states “Protection of the public shall be the highest priority for the board in exercising its licensing, regulatory, and disciplinary functions. Whenever the protection of the public is inconsistent with other interests sought to be promoted, the protection of the public shall be paramount.”
To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record, and the most recent list is published on this page. Additionally, consumers may find it helpful to review the information for obtaining copies of Enforcement Actions, Documents or Publications or Consumer Complaint Information.
VERIFY LICENSES ON-LINE
To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record. Consumers may view pending and prior enforcement actions by looking up a licensee or registrant on the Board’s license verification page.
Enforcement Actions - February 2017
- Diana Casper Durenberger, LEP 2640
- Tracy Taylor Grant, LEP 2898
- Eleanor Louise Hertzler, LCSW 13964
- Susan Moran, LMFT 44599
- Jeremy Wayne Rhoades, LPCC 381
- Janet Lusk Robertson, LEP 2018
- Judith Corry Siudara, LMFT 18605
- Tina Tangtheinkul Avila, LMFT 51769
- Adrienne Thomas, LCSW 13900
- Donald Alvin Zoll, LEP 2086
PETITION to REVOKE PROBATION
- Jamila Joelle Banks, IMF 69839
- Lisa Marie Harlacher, IMF 82121
- Rene Sanchez Mesa, ASW 34222
- Cynthia Anne Osborne, IMF 73608
- George Presko, LCSW 21746
- Julia Eunice Renzaglia, IMF 81664
- Warren Donald Rogers, ASW 61716
- Sean Taitt, ASW 60072
- Mary Lassiter Brecheen, LMFT 38446
- James Andrew Fent, LMFT 46173
- Kelly Michelle Fitzpatrick, ASW 68835
- Agustin Ulysses Garcia, IMF 69668
- Mark Lawrence Hurrell, LMFT 30389
- Julann Laurie Nickolaisen, LCSW 14377
- Cassandra Ruth Pacheco, ASW 36395
- Kenneth Dean Pense, LMFT 24310
- Daniel Ravanshenas, LMFT 53957
- Antoinette Renee Reynolds, IMF 74244
- Sharon Mary Storton, LMFT 40583
- Azadeh Taefi, IMF 68747
- Kathleen S. Vance, LMFT 37748
- Maurice Jamual Williams, ASW 34839
- Lisa Fanchette Allen, LMFT 32737
- Andrea N. Anjomshoaa, ASW 60201
- Arnette Kranay Dunn, ASW 60228
- Kristine Patricia McCarthy, LMFT 37148
- Kira Michele Ohm, LMFT 50690
- Marlie M. Palmer, LMFT 50255
- Linda Diane Regan, LCSW 28383
- Mark Ronald Sabo, IMF 83627
- Chelsea Janavae Salas, LMFT 85487
- Lonna Sue Sanders, LCSW 25097
- Barek Mohamad Sharif, IMF 77066
- Joseph Zelinsky Westheimer, IMF 78838
- Connie Lynn Bowin, LMFT 40727
- Maria Ana Brown, LMFT 50470
- Priscilla Franco, ASW 33319
- Mariana Gallegos De Gaeta, ASW 75833
- Sharlamaine Constance Hayes, LCSW 16197
- Brenda Hernandez, IMF 79355
- Becky Linn, IMF 55888
- Patricia Ann Morrissette, IMF 72851
- Nina T. Rodd, LMFT 18629
- Dorothy Sue Scoff, LMFT 21842
Glossary of Terms related to Enforcement Actions
Citation: An Administrative action, usually including a fine, for violations of the statutes and regulations enforced by the Board.
Accusation: A written statement of charges which shall set forth in ordinary and concise language the acts or omissions with which the respondent is charged, to the end that the respondent will be able to prepare his defense.
Revocation, or revoked: The license or registration is revoked as a result of enforcement action rendered by the Board. No practice is permitted.
Suspension: The licensee or registrant is prohibited from practicing for a specific period of time.
Stayed: The revocation or suspension is postponed, and the licensee or registrant is put on probation.
Probation: The licensee or registrant may continue to practice under specific terms and conditions.
Voluntary Surrender / Surrender of License: The licensee or registrant turns in the license or registration while charges are still pending. The right to practice is ended.
Public Reprimand: The licensee or registrant is issued a letter of reprimand resulting from an enforcement action or pursuant to Business and Professions Code Section 495.
Effective Decision Date: The date the enforcement action goes into operation.
Writ of Mandate: The licensee or registrant has appealed the Board's Decision to the Superior Court.
Stay: The Board or Court has ordered the Board's Decision to not be enforced pending further action.