To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record, and the most recent list is published on this page.
To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record. Consumers may view pending and prior enforcement actions by looking up a licensee or registrant on the Board’s license verification page.
A written statement of charges which shall set forth in ordinary and concise language the acts or omissions with which the respondent is charged, to the end that the respondent will be able to prepare his defense.
An Administrative action, usually including a fine, for violations of the statutes and regulations enforced by the Board.
- Effective Decision Date
The date the enforcement action goes into operation.
The licensee or registrant may continue to practice under specific terms and conditions.
- Public Reprimand
The licensee or registrant is issued a letter of reprimand resulting from an enforcement action or pursuant to Business and Professions Code Section 495.
- Revocation or Revoked
The license or registration is revoked as a result of enforcement action rendered by the Board. No practice is permitted.
The Board or Court has ordered the Board's Decision to not be enforced pending further action.
The revocation or suspension is postponed, and the licensee or registrant is put on probation.
The licensee or registrant is prohibited from practicing for a specific period of time.
- Voluntary Surrender/Surrender of License
The licensee or registrant turns in the license or registration while charges are still pending. The right to practice is ended.
- Writ of Mandate
The licensee or registrant has appealed the Board's Decision to the Superior Court.
Enforcement Actions - April 2018
- Elizabeth M. Scott, LCSW 15935
- First Amended Petition to Revoke Probation
- Mary Lassiter Brecheen, LMFT 38446
- Petition to Revoke Probation
- Rachel L. Azevedo, LCSW 75282
- Edward Arthur Castro, AMFT 76859
- Karen Toribio Floro, AMFT 96271
- Anti Blo Key Graham, ASW 67339
- Cristina Moreno, AMFT 87913
- Susan M. Munoz, ASW 32600
- Kira Michele Ohm, LMFT 50690
- Sasha Reid, ASW 35224
- Elham Shayan, AMFT 74548
- David Arthur Vandevert, LMFT 37501
- James Leigh Wickert, ASW 35724
- First Amended Accusation
- Isaac Carreon, LMFT 48464
- Denise Renee Clarke, LMFT 47096
- Christian Conrado Davalos, LMFT 52340
- Mary Elizabeth De Lisle, ASW 34224
- Joseph Neal Edwards, LMFT 87660
- Danielle Jane Elzik, LCSW 27987
- Elizabeth Espitia, AMFT 79092 and APCC 868
- Margaret Ann Fetting, LCSW 15044
- Sakeenah Hakim, LCSW 73268
- Doris Marie Johnstone, LCSW 20695
- Timothy Ray Jones, ASW 60302
- Kristin Martin, AMFT 78547
- Linda Maureen Nichols, LMFT 20266
- Robert Joseph Sega, AMFT 91666
- Tina Aghai, AMFT 106194
- Amber Rose Morton Bedell, LMFT 46258
- William Kempton Bumiller, LMFT 53735
- Debra Ann Bush, APCC 1434
- Terri Jean Decker-Chandler, LMFT 47830
- Shelly Diane Droescher, LCSW 20527
- Guadalupe Victoria Emerick, LMFT 96680
- Jessica Katherine Gasior, LMFT 88541
- Caroline Rose Iscovitz, AMFT 73243
- Shabana Malone, AMFT 71059
- Beth-Ann Ogulnick, LCSW 23987
- Rocheall L. Pierre, ASW 82367
- Edgar Josue Rivera, ASW 66278
- Gary B. Robertson, LMFT 39996
- Adam Taveras, AMFT 75002
- Wendy Maria Thomas, ASW 82368
- Online Complaint Form
- Consumer Complaint Form and Authorization Release
- Section 801, 802 - Report of Settlement, Judgment, or Arbitration Awards
- Section 803 - Reporting Requirements for Court Clerks
- Section 805 - Health Facility Reporting Form
- Section 805 - Health Facility or Peer Review Reporting Form