To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record, and the most recent list is published on this page.
To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record. Consumers may view pending and prior enforcement actions by looking up a licensee or registrant on the Board’s license verification page.
A written statement of charges which shall set forth in ordinary and concise language the acts or omissions with which the respondent is charged, to the end that the respondent will be able to prepare his defense.
An Administrative action, usually including a fine, for violations of the statutes and regulations enforced by the Board.
- Effective Decision Date
The date the enforcement action goes into operation.
The licensee or registrant may continue to practice under specific terms and conditions.
- Public Reprimand
The licensee or registrant is issued a letter of reprimand resulting from an enforcement action or pursuant to Business and Professions Code Section 495.
- Revocation or Revoked
The license or registration is revoked as a result of enforcement action rendered by the Board. No practice is permitted.
The Board or Court has ordered the Board's Decision to not be enforced pending further action.
The revocation or suspension is postponed, and the licensee or registrant is put on probation.
The licensee or registrant is prohibited from practicing for a specific period of time.
- Voluntary Surrender/Surrender of License
The licensee or registrant turns in the license or registration while charges are still pending. The right to practice is ended.
- Writ of Mandate
The licensee or registrant has appealed the Board's Decision to the Superior Court.
Enforcement Actions - February 2018
- Jenna Renee Askay, ASW 71363
- Kristen Baird-Goldman, LMFT 90662
- Maegan Anne Black, LMFT 90550
- Adam James Castro, ASW 68505
- Christie Annette Coffin, LMFT 47638
- Lydia Fonseca, LMFT 44944
- Cynthia J McDonald, LMFT 54035
- Clement Osakue, LMFT 36582
- Petition to Revoke Probation
- Mary Lassiter Brecheen, LMFT 38446
- Mariana Gallegos De Gaeta, ASW 75833
- Kenithia Felder, AMFT 83092
- Alyssa Renee Fitzpatrick, AMFT 70809
- Kelly Michelle Fitzpatrick, ASW 68835
- Kirkland Huynh, ASW 64314
- Gisela Maria Kunstler, LMFT 46011
- Nora Marilena Melgar, ASW 34297
- Karen Elizabeth Mooney, LMFT 44724
- Robert Ellis O’Bryan, LMFT 41792
- Carla Hamilton Sentence, LMFT 44758
- Kathleen C. Shea, LMFT 43551
- Cole Dior Taylor, ASW 35613
- Susan Marie Hull, LMFT 43603
- Allen Frank Contreras, ASW 69710
- Janet Eileen Frazier, LMFT 47255
- Michael Kevin Garrity, LMFT 27812
- Susan Marie Hull, LMFT 43603
- David John Jordan, AMFT 87816
- Elena Marie Mayora, ASW 73998
- Belinda Mejia, APCC 1653
- Diana Carolina Montes, AMFT 78516
- Desiree Anne Moreno, AMFT 70924
- Troy Cameron Payne, LMFT 81535
- Melissa J. Roth, LMFT 38252
- Angela Marie Tejeda, ASW 35129
- James Deshawn Woods, AMFT 74999
- Gregory Barajas, LCSW 27672
- Evalyn Beauchamp, ASW 81721
- Luis Manuel Carias, AMFT 96609
- Jessica Ann Coats, LMFT 51221
- Edward Gallegos, AMFT 71751
- Mark Haywood Galyean, AMFT 104696
- Krystal Jaydenne Howard, APCC 2363
- Lanelle Patrice Laws, AMFT 104697
- Jose Margarito Martinez, AMFT 104695
- Gabriel Mejia, LCSW 26412
- Angiolina Campo Mohi, AMFT 80458
- Irenda Rios, AMFT 104526
- Elsa Salguero, LMFT 32896
- Jessica Allyssa Steffan, AMFT 104313
- Robert Lee Teister, LMFT 13627
- Monica Pauline Thirant, LMFT 104312
- Titus A. Thompson, AMFT 71149
- Online Complaint Form
- Consumer Complaint Form and Authorization Release
- Section 801, 802 - Report of Settlement, Judgment, or Arbitration Awards
- Section 803 - Reporting Requirements for Court Clerks
- Section 805 - Health Facility Reporting Form