To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record, and the most recent list is published on this page.
To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record. Consumers may view pending and prior enforcement actions by looking up a licensee or registrant on the Board’s license verification page.
A written statement of charges which shall set forth in ordinary and concise language the acts or omissions with which the respondent is charged, to the end that the respondent will be able to prepare his defense.
An Administrative action, usually including a fine, for violations of the statutes and regulations enforced by the Board.
- Effective Decision Date
The date the enforcement action goes into operation.
The licensee or registrant may continue to practice under specific terms and conditions.
- Public Reprimand
The licensee or registrant is issued a letter of reprimand resulting from an enforcement action or pursuant to Business and Professions Code Section 495.
- Revocation or Revoked
The license or registration is revoked as a result of enforcement action rendered by the Board. No practice is permitted.
The Board or Court has ordered the Board's Decision to not be enforced pending further action.
The revocation or suspension is postponed, and the licensee or registrant is put on probation.
The licensee or registrant is prohibited from practicing for a specific period of time.
- Voluntary Surrender/Surrender of License
The licensee or registrant turns in the license or registration while charges are still pending. The right to practice is ended.
- Writ of Mandate
The licensee or registrant has appealed the Board's Decision to the Superior Court.
Enforcement Actions - October 2018
- Donna Marie Alvarado, LMFT 17200
- Mollie D. Beck, LMFT 43425
- Lynne Elise Benner, LMFT 29910
- Debra Lee Bernard-Castillo, LCSW 16291
- James Gregory Binns, LMFT 51819
- Torrey Daniels, LMFT 36624
- Gabriela David-Lando, LMFT 13204
- Elizabeth Ann Deeths, LMFT 45346
- Janice Diane Ford, LMFT 19165
- Felita Walker Fox, LPCC 591
- Alicia Ann Garcia, LMFT 77774
- Hilda K. Geierman, LMFT 31267
- Elaine Ruth Greenwood, LMFT 19461
- Audrey Marlane Haskins, LMFT 78930
- Debra Ericson Jackson, LMFT 79293
- Linda Margaret Jacobus, LMFT 43982
- Diane Sachie Kato, LMFT 42946
- Joseph Brown Kennedy, LMFT 712
- Deandrea Moneque King, LCSW 74233
- Joanne Koegl, LMFT 45854
- Lana Konovalova, LMFT 80431
- Jaime Alexis Kuhle, LMFT 92797
- Natalie M. Kusturic, LMFT 39260
- Miriam Landau, LMFT 5794
- Barbara Jo Latter, LMFT 42716
- Emma Leticia Shaw, LMFT 44065
- Debra Dalton Stein, LMFT 27111
- Nancy L. Swanson, LMFT 32859
- Hugo C. Villa, LMFT 40476
- Elwyn L. Wong, LMFT 5744
- Rachel Zevit, LEP 1547
- Petition to Revoke Probation
- April Chavez-Willis, AMFT 77502
- Martin Lopez, Jr., ASW 70809
- Carlos Eduardo Mejia, ASW 63991
- First Amdended Petition to Revoke Probation
- Cristina Moreno, AMFT 87913
- Second Amdended Petition to Revoke Probation and Accusation
- Mary Lassiter Brecheen, LMFT 38446
- Karla Belloso-Love, AMFT 85065
- Ninita Shelby Best, ASW 75826
- Dedra Ann Brooks, LCSW 21186
- Eileen Marie Crean, LMFT 23883
- Dagoberto Gabriel Fuentes, ASW 65397
- Jonathan M. Hudson, LCSW 74320
- Kevin Eugene Polk, AMFT 99216
- Alberto Sahagun, ASW 78504
- Ria Jeanne Severance, LMFT 24650
- William Carson Clapham, LMFT 22115
- Walter Desmarais Combs, ASW 86348
- Timothy Ray Jones, ASW 60302
- Olivia Holly Lavelle, ASW 86347
- Stephanie Lynn Morales, LMFT 43640
- Online Complaint Form
- Consumer Complaint Form and Authorization Release
- Section 801, 802 - Report of Settlement, Judgment, or Arbitration Awards
- Section 803 - Reporting Requirements for Court Clerks
- Section 805 - Health Facility Reporting Form
- Section 805 - Health Facility or Peer Review Reporting Form