To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record, and the most recent list is published on this page.
To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record. Consumers may view pending and prior enforcement actions by looking up a licensee or registrant on the Board’s license verification page.
A written statement of charges which shall set forth in ordinary and concise language the acts or omissions with which the respondent is charged, to the end that the respondent will be able to prepare his defense.
An Administrative action, usually including a fine, for violations of the statutes and regulations enforced by the Board.
- Effective Decision Date
The date the enforcement action goes into operation.
The licensee or registrant may continue to practice under specific terms and conditions.
- Public Reprimand
The licensee or registrant is issued a letter of reprimand resulting from an enforcement action or pursuant to Business and Professions Code Section 495.
- Revocation or Revoked
The license or registration is revoked as a result of enforcement action rendered by the Board. No practice is permitted.
The Board or Court has ordered the Board's Decision to not be enforced pending further action.
The revocation or suspension is postponed, and the licensee or registrant is put on probation.
The licensee or registrant is prohibited from practicing for a specific period of time.
- Voluntary Surrender/Surrender of License
The licensee or registrant turns in the license or registration while charges are still pending. The right to practice is ended.
- Writ of Mandate
The licensee or registrant has appealed the Board's Decision to the Superior Court.
Enforcement Actions - December 2018
- Kimberly Iris Bartlett, LCSW 25025
- Tamra Samudio Chavez, LCSW 24891
- Joanna Rachel Levine, LCSW 8723
- Petition to Revoke Probation
- Bijan Babaeian, AMFT 108730
- Caroline Amber Sheehan, ASW 82747
- Accusation and Petition to Revoke Probation
- Warren Donald Rogers, ASW 61716
- John Gaspari, LCSW 15507
- Vincent Gabriel Schmidlkofer, AMFT 82119
- Lonnie Omer Woodley, LMFT 89707
- First Ammended Accusations
- Daryle Richard Yount, AMFT 86533
- Nicole Jolan Burcham, LMFT 48360
- Cathleen E. Cash, AMFT 110991
- Mariana Gallegos De Gaeta, ASW 75833
- Chandni Jain, AMFT 111007
- Phung My Ly, APCC 1311
- Karen Renee McCarrell, ASW 65222
- Steven Muir Moffatt, APCC 2551
- Zaira Palomar Estrella, ASW 72482
- Vivian Phi, AMFT 85069
- Melissa J. Roth, LMFT 38252
- Carla Hamilton Sentence, LMFT 44758
- Gregory Carleton Smith, LMFT 18612
- Online Complaint Form
- Consumer Complaint Form and Authorization Release
- Section 801, 802 - Report of Settlement, Judgment, or Arbitration Awards
- Section 803 - Reporting Requirements for Court Clerks
- Section 805 - Health Facility Reporting Form
- Section 805 - Health Facility or Peer Review Reporting Form