To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record, and the most recent list is published on this page.
To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record. Consumers may view pending and prior enforcement actions by looking up a licensee or registrant on the Board’s license verification page.
A written statement of charges which shall set forth in ordinary and concise language the acts or omissions with which the respondent is charged, to the end that the respondent will be able to prepare his defense.
An Administrative action, usually including a fine, for violations of the statutes and regulations enforced by the Board.
- Effective Decision Date
The date the enforcement action goes into operation.
The licensee or registrant may continue to practice under specific terms and conditions.
- Public Reprimand
The licensee or registrant is issued a letter of reprimand resulting from an enforcement action or pursuant to Business and Professions Code Section 495.
- Revocation or Revoked
The license or registration is revoked as a result of enforcement action rendered by the Board. No practice is permitted.
The Board or Court has ordered the Board's Decision to not be enforced pending further action.
The revocation or suspension is postponed, and the licensee or registrant is put on probation.
The licensee or registrant is prohibited from practicing for a specific period of time.
- Voluntary Surrender/Surrender of License
The licensee or registrant turns in the license or registration while charges are still pending. The right to practice is ended.
- Writ of Mandate
The licensee or registrant has appealed the Board's Decision to the Superior Court.
Enforcement Actions - January 2019
- Ingrid J. Alvarez, LEP 3198
- Leslie Ellen Bullock, LCSW 23296
- Joy L. Burgner, LCSW 72047
- Jennifer Angelica Caplan, LMFT 79610
- Renee Michelle Capeloto, LCSW 20151
- Yolanda Echebeste-Silva, LMFT 52574
- Jenny Lynn Page Hubal, LMFT 95978
- Dana Richelle LaVerne, ASW 65291
- Gayle S. Long, LMFT 80363
- Karen Ann Rochman-Barzilay, LCSW 13153
- Lara Ann Sayles, LMFT 97213
- Meghan K. Young, LMFT 94561
- Petition to Revoke Probation
- Terri Jean Decker-Chandler, LMFT 47830
- Diane Inez Garcia-Becker, AMFT 94538
- Mayra Alejandra Aguilar, AMFT 85819
- Stacy Lynn Bull, LCSW 23241
- Patricia Ann Evans, LMFT 48187
- Matthew Ronald Hicks, LCSW 21132
- Melauree Shaw, AMFT 80819
- Lou Ann Wallner, LMFT 38433
- Ronald D. Austin, LMFT 41803
- Isaac Carreon, LMFT 48464
- April Chavez-Willis, AMFT 43249
- Karen Ivette Delgadillo, AMFT 111244
- Patricia Eleanor Dunn, LMFT 17291
- Alfred T. Golladay, ASW 86674
- Lisa Ann Hilder, LCSW 19485
- Marty Christine Johnson, LMFT 14010
- Derek Alexander Kirmel, AMFT 111245
- Bryanne D. Lujan, AMFT 83536
- Leah Lynne Miner, LMFT 96856
- Kira Michele Ohm, LMFT 50690
- Kevin Eugene Polk, AMFT 99216
- Elham Shayan, AMFT 74548
- Veronica Tapia, ASW 34624
- Cole Dior Taylor, ASW 35613
- Jane Pettis Winslow, LMFT 50716
- Online Complaint Form
- Consumer Complaint Form and Authorization Release
- Section 801, 802 - Report of Settlement, Judgment, or Arbitration Awards
- Section 803 - Reporting Requirements for Court Clerks
- Section 805 - Health Facility Reporting Form
- Section 805 - Health Facility or Peer Review Reporting Form