To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record, and the most recent list is published on this page.
To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record. Consumers may view pending and prior enforcement actions by looking up a licensee or registrant on the Board’s license verification page.
A written statement of charges which shall set forth in ordinary and concise language the acts or omissions with which the respondent is charged, to the end that the respondent will be able to prepare his defense.
An Administrative action, usually including a fine, for violations of the statutes and regulations enforced by the Board.
- Effective Decision Date
The date the enforcement action goes into operation.
The licensee or registrant may continue to practice under specific terms and conditions.
- Public Reprimand
The licensee or registrant is issued a letter of reprimand resulting from an enforcement action or pursuant to Business and Professions Code Section 495.
- Revocation or Revoked
The license or registration is revoked as a result of enforcement action rendered by the Board. No practice is permitted.
The Board or Court has ordered the Board's Decision to not be enforced pending further action.
The revocation or suspension is postponed, and the licensee or registrant is put on probation.
The licensee or registrant is prohibited from practicing for a specific period of time.
- Voluntary Surrender/Surrender of License
The licensee or registrant turns in the license or registration while charges are still pending. The right to practice is ended.
- Writ of Mandate
The licensee or registrant has appealed the Board's Decision to the Superior Court.
Enforcement Actions - April 2019
- Judith Sara Alexander, LMFT 22719
- Dawn Horowitz-Person, LMFT 37306
- Kathryn W. Ranken, LMFT 39853
- G. Andrew Reasbeck, LMFT 22430
- Nicole Alba Rillo, LMFT 96231
- Sandy Ann Schaller, LMFT 49168
- Christina Torres, LMFT 96706
- Anne P. Warman, LMFT 32121
- Petition to Revoke Probation
- Chandni Jain, AMFT 111007
- Richard King Sinkiewicz III, LMFT 48353
- Tasha Justine Cash, LMFT 53238
- Benjamin James Ellis, AMFT 91220
- Janett Susana Gonzalez, AMFT 100429
- Stephanie Laurence Horns, ASW 60873
- Samuel C. Martinez, LCSW 20015
- Eileen Gwen Spoth, LCSW 64851
- Colette Anne Craig, AMFT 112835
- Kenyota Marie Dokes, APCC 6251
- Judith Ann Esquivel, LMFT 42580
- Janet Eileen Frazier, LMFT 47255
- Maxmilian Joseph Greenberg, AMFT 97112
- William Gregory Hargrove, LMFT 39501
- Adrianne Marcia Moore, LMFT 52160
- Kerstin Marion Robbins, LMFT 53214
- Melauree Shaw, AMFT 80819
- Online Complaint Form
- Consumer Complaint Form and Authorization Release
- Section 801, 802 - Report of Settlement, Judgment, or Arbitration Awards
- Section 803 - Reporting Requirements for Court Clerks
- Section 805 - Health Facility Reporting Form
- Section 805 - Health Facility or Peer Review Reporting Form