To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record, and the most recent list is published on this page.
To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record. Consumers may view pending and prior enforcement actions by looking up a licensee or registrant on the Board’s license verification page.
A written statement of charges which shall set forth in ordinary and concise language the acts or omissions with which the respondent is charged, to the end that the respondent will be able to prepare his defense.
An Administrative action, usually including a fine, for violations of the statutes and regulations enforced by the Board.
- Effective Decision Date
The date the enforcement action goes into operation.
The licensee or registrant may continue to practice under specific terms and conditions.
- Public Reprimand
The licensee or registrant is issued a letter of reprimand resulting from an enforcement action or pursuant to Business and Professions Code Section 495.
- Revocation or Revoked
The license or registration is revoked as a result of enforcement action rendered by the Board. No practice is permitted.
The Board or Court has ordered the Board's Decision to not be enforced pending further action.
The revocation or suspension is postponed, and the licensee or registrant is put on probation.
The licensee or registrant is prohibited from practicing for a specific period of time.
- Voluntary Surrender/Surrender of License
The licensee or registrant turns in the license or registration while charges are still pending. The right to practice is ended.
- Writ of Mandate
The licensee or registrant has appealed the Board's Decision to the Superior Court.
Enforcement Actions - August 2018
- Eugene Marc Alper, LCSW 19804
- Shrein Helen Bahrami, LMFT 52030
- Lauren Britt, LCSW 16040
- Christine Leigh Brown, LCSW 69621
- Tommy Ray Derrick, LEP 417
- Barry Steven Feinberg, LCSW 7410
- Sandra Garcia, LMFT 91059
- Leslie Ray Halpern, LCSW 11929
- Tracy Lynne Hoberman, LCSW 16272
- Tessa Adrienne Jacques, LMFT 93500
- Gaspar George Larazolo, LCSW 13372
- Mary Ann Nedoszytko Littlefield, LCSW 24959
- Gabrielle Antonette Messineo, LCSW 63753
- Diamando Eleni Mundle, LCSW 69519
- Toni Murray-Meredith, LMFT 21706
- Behshid Nickpay, LEP 2678
- Melissa Renee Paramo, LMFT 51549
- Taryn Nicole Pickett, LMFT 96479
- Sheava Nedda Rahimi, LMFT 90756
- Karen Monique Ray, LCSW 28841
- Lindsay Michele Roth, LMFT 45324
- Molly Jane Schaffer, LMFT 93483
- Lisa Anne Schenkelberg, LMFT 79106
- Barbara Ann Tongate, LCSW 24869
- Carletta Renee’ Vicain, LMFT 45789
- Norma Almance Villalobos, LCSW 70143
- Debra Annette Williams, LCSW 61031
- Petition to Revoke Probation
- Patricia Eleanor Dunn, LMFT 17291
- Thanita Theresa Adams, LCSW 28265
- Mark Noel Anderson, APCC 173
- Norberto Garcia, LCSW 13312
- Jacqueline Bryce Herron, AMFT 83593
- Lisa Ann Hilder, LCSW 19485
- Linda Francine Moore, LMFT 33054
- Armin Julio Morales, ASW 73616
- Daryle Richard Yount, AMFT 86533
- Jason Il Sang Yu, ASW 78995
- Bijan Babaeian, AMFT 108730
- Crystal Catherine Darlene Ballejos, APCC 5523
- Erin K. Bogdanski, AMFT 88456
- Luis Manuel Carias, AMFT 99609
- Breanna Jean Charles Evenrud, LMFT 86500
- Deborah Gail Davidson, LCSW 25354
- Kenithia Felder, AMFT 83092
- Michael Kevin Garrity, LMFT 27812
- Alfred Girgis, AMFT 80400
- Christopher Michael Gutierrez-Lohrman, LEP 3042
- Wayne Wai-Ming Li, LMFT 45086
- Kristin Martin, AMFT 78547
- Kristen Lyn Mayberry, LCSW 23665
- Belinda Mejia, APCC 1653
- Dean Thomas Mott, LMFT 29170
- Misty Yeager Murphy, AMFT 85795
- Claudia Jean Robsahm, LCSW 21532
- Saundra Sue Squires, LMFT 41219
- Amanda Gayle Taylor, AMFT 70525
- Beatriz Josefina Toscano, AMFT 108123
- Jodi Feinstein Wallace, APCC 5279
- Online Complaint Form
- Consumer Complaint Form and Authorization Release
- Section 801, 802 - Report of Settlement, Judgment, or Arbitration Awards
- Section 803 - Reporting Requirements for Court Clerks
- Section 805 - Health Facility Reporting Form
- Section 805 - Health Facility or Peer Review Reporting Form