To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record, and the most recent list is published on this page.
To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record. Consumers may view pending and prior enforcement actions by looking up a licensee or registrant on the Board’s license verification page.
A written statement of charges which shall set forth in ordinary and concise language the acts or omissions with which the respondent is charged, to the end that the respondent will be able to prepare his defense.
An Administrative action, usually including a fine, for violations of the statutes and regulations enforced by the Board.
- Effective Decision Date
The date the enforcement action goes into operation.
The licensee or registrant may continue to practice under specific terms and conditions.
- Public Reprimand
The licensee or registrant is issued a letter of reprimand resulting from an enforcement action or pursuant to Business and Professions Code Section 495.
- Revocation or Revoked
The license or registration is revoked as a result of enforcement action rendered by the Board. No practice is permitted.
The Board or Court has ordered the Board's Decision to not be enforced pending further action.
The revocation or suspension is postponed, and the licensee or registrant is put on probation.
The licensee or registrant is prohibited from practicing for a specific period of time.
- Voluntary Surrender/Surrender of License
The licensee or registrant turns in the license or registration while charges are still pending. The right to practice is ended.
- Writ of Mandate
The licensee or registrant has appealed the Board's Decision to the Superior Court.
Enforcement Actions - February 2020
- Petition to Revoke Probation
- Christian Conrado Davalos, LMFT 52340
- First Amended Petition to Revoke Probation
- Accusation/Petition to Revoke Probation
- Accusation and Statement of Issues
- Ingalls, Amanda A, APCC 2241
- First Amended Accusations
- Noel, Michelle Ashley, AMFT 104639
- Lisa Alcala, LMFT 40624
- Harder, Heidi Marie, LMFT 94792
- Gomez, Kay Elizabeth, AMFT 89105
- Prunet, Anshu Sharma APCC 2742; LMFT 104675
- Victorio, Keri Marguerite, AMFT 95132
- Uribe, Tescia Rose, LCSW 28922
- Valdez, Roverto, AMFT 97901
- Sara Kobi Ghassemy, AMFT 112595
- Vincent Gabriel Schmidlkofer, AMFT 82119
- Ronnie Michelle Lusk, AMFT 113838, APCC 6488
- Glen W. Hong, LCSW 25645
- Judith Ann Esquivel, LMFT 42580
- Aja Juanita Jones, AMFT 118052; APCC 7611
- Cindy Guillen, ASW 76031
- Gregory Allen Pospisil, LMFT 51293
- Richard King Sinkiewicz III, LMFT 48353
- Denise Michelle Kilimnik, LMFT 94330
- Raul Garcia Haro, LMFT 118084
- Jennifer Marie Langon, LMFT 87575
- Rachel Anne Bernstein, LMFT 28267
- Alexander Grier Young, LCSW 71624
- Eric Jon Taylor, AMFT 92241
- Janette G. Brown, AMFT 831047, APCC 1918
- Tasha Justine Craig, LMFT 53238
- Lou Ann Wallner, LMFT 38433
- Linda Francine Moore, LMFT 33054
- Elizabeth Espitia, LMFT APCC 868
- Luis A. Ramos Duran, AMFT 75558
- Online Complaint Form
- Consumer Complaint Form and Authorization Release
- Section 801, 802 - Report of Settlement, Judgment, or Arbitration Awards
- Section 803 - Reporting Requirements for Court Clerks
- Section 805 - Health Facility Reporting Form
- Section 805 - Health Facility or Peer Review Reporting Form