To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record, and the most recent list is published on this page.
To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record. Consumers may view pending and prior enforcement actions by looking up a licensee or registrant on the Board’s license verification page.
A written statement of charges which shall set forth in ordinary and concise language the acts or omissions with which the respondent is charged, to the end that the respondent will be able to prepare his defense.
An Administrative action, usually including a fine, for violations of the statutes and regulations enforced by the Board.
- Effective Decision Date
The date the enforcement action goes into operation.
The licensee or registrant may continue to practice under specific terms and conditions.
- Public Reprimand
The licensee or registrant is issued a letter of reprimand resulting from an enforcement action or pursuant to Business and Professions Code Section 495.
- Revocation or Revoked
The license or registration is revoked as a result of enforcement action rendered by the Board. No practice is permitted.
The Board or Court has ordered the Board's Decision to not be enforced pending further action.
The revocation or suspension is postponed, and the licensee or registrant is put on probation.
The licensee or registrant is prohibited from practicing for a specific period of time.
- Voluntary Surrender/Surrender of License
The licensee or registrant turns in the license or registration while charges are still pending. The right to practice is ended.
- Writ of Mandate
The licensee or registrant has appealed the Board's Decision to the Superior Court.
Enforcement Actions - March 2019
- Kristen Robin Anderson, APCC 2308
- Carol Lucinda Beall, LMFT 49215
- Jennifer I. Beckwith, LMFT 93443
- Michele Marie Blair, LMFT 36835
- Jonathan Blakely Brugge, ASW 36269
- Anabel B. Castrezana, LMFT 39166
- Anne Marie Dannenberg, LMFT 92793
- Kristy Anne De Leon, LMFT 85520
- Lauren Nicole Denitto, LCSW 70792
- John Anthony Doyle, LMFT 17289
- Kristin M. Doyle, LCSW 74688
- Nora Raphael Ghodsian, LCSW 16227
- Randy Allan Ghilchrist, LMFT 39159
- Angelica Guajardo, LMFT 51740
- Janet E. Kass, LCSW 71176
- Diane Elaine Ritter, LMFT 36955
- Petition to Revoke Probation
- Kim C. Pagnozzi, AMFT 106965
- Scott Sanford Johnson, AMFT 76863
- Rachel Anne Bernstein, LMFT 28267
- Sarah Aliza Lee, LCSW 70436
- James W. Manzo, ASW 64312
- Theadora Isles Wipf, AMFT 105413
- First Amended Accusations
- Marlena Hunter, AMFT 71077
- Dedra Ann Brooks, LCSW 21186
- Rick Allan Cawthorn, LMFT 25386
- Denise Renee Clarke, LMFT 47096
- Eileen Marie Crean, LMFT 23883
- Kevin David Dolan, AMFT 94357
- Mini Fanega, LMFT 50567
- Priscilla Franco, ASW 88453
- Sara Kobi Ghassemy, AMFT 112595
- Chelsea Thea Haakmeester, LMFT 97091
- Doris Marie Johnstone, LCSW 20695
- Harry Chandler Kirschner, LMFT 37962
- Hoyt Marshall, AMFT 101365
- Carol Louise Sand, AMFT 92833
- Wesley Wayne Wong, LMFT 47847
- Online Complaint Form
- Consumer Complaint Form and Authorization Release
- Section 801, 802 - Report of Settlement, Judgment, or Arbitration Awards
- Section 803 - Reporting Requirements for Court Clerks
- Section 805 - Health Facility Reporting Form
- Section 805 - Health Facility or Peer Review Reporting Form