To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record, and the most recent list is published on this page.
To promote public protection and consumer education, the Board’s enforcement actions are public record. Consumers may view pending and prior enforcement actions by looking up a licensee or registrant on the Board’s license verification page.
A written statement of charges which shall set forth in ordinary and concise language the acts or omissions with which the respondent is charged, to the end that the respondent will be able to prepare his defense.
An Administrative action, usually including a fine, for violations of the statutes and regulations enforced by the Board.
- Effective Decision Date
The date the enforcement action goes into operation.
The licensee or registrant may continue to practice under specific terms and conditions.
- Public Reprimand
The licensee or registrant is issued a letter of reprimand resulting from an enforcement action or pursuant to Business and Professions Code Section 495.
- Revocation or Revoked
The license or registration is revoked as a result of enforcement action rendered by the Board. No practice is permitted.
The Board or Court has ordered the Board's Decision to not be enforced pending further action.
The revocation or suspension is postponed, and the licensee or registrant is put on probation.
The licensee or registrant is prohibited from practicing for a specific period of time.
- Voluntary Surrender/Surrender of License
The licensee or registrant turns in the license or registration while charges are still pending. The right to practice is ended.
- Writ of Mandate
The licensee or registrant has appealed the Board's Decision to the Superior Court.
Enforcement Actions - August 2020
- Petition to Revoke Probation
- First Amended Petition to Revoke Probation
- Camille Andrea Dial, AMFT 116655
- Second Amended Petition to Revoke Probation
- Accusation/Petition to Revoke Probation
- Accusation and Statement of Issues
- First Amended Accusations
- Valdez, Phillip Michael, LMFT 52261
- Leyva, Antonio Jesus, ASW 78764
- Berkowitz, Alice R, LMFT 13116
- Frieson, Erika T., ACSW 64076
- Noel, Michelle Ashley, AMFT 104639
- Lopez, David Eric, AMFT 89669
- Parkhurst, Christopher Carlton, AMFT 92463
- Reyes, Janey Medrano, LCSW 84170
- Lee, Sarah Aliza, LCSW 70436
- Conroy, Daniel, LCSW 6673
- Foreman, Michell, LCSW 28281
- Wright, Susanna Eileen, ACSW 96311
- Gomez, Kay Elizabeth, AMFT 89015
- Ingalls, Amanda A, LPCC 8332
- Campbell, Charissa Joy, AMFT 109643
- Online Complaint Form
- Consumer Complaint Form and Authorization Release
- Section 801, 802 - Report of Settlement, Judgment, or Arbitration Awards
- Section 803 - Reporting Requirements for Court Clerks
- Section 805 - Health Facility Reporting Form
- Section 805 - Health Facility or Peer Review Reporting Form